1. Acceptance of Terms
- Materials includes information, data, documents, images, photographs, graphics, audio, videos, webcasts or products
- Services includes transmitting, downloading or uploading from DHCPL websites
The website, services and materials and their selection and arrangement are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, trade secret and other intellectual and proprietary rights. Except under certain circumstances, DHCPL and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied rights to use the website, services or materials
The trademarks, services and logos displayed on the website are the property of DHCPL. You are not permitted to use the trademarks without a written and signed license from DHCPL. For further information refer to the Distributor Policies and Procedures.
3. Restricted Uses
Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, upload, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from DHCPL. You must agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in or application to such materials (including, trademark notice, copyright or restriction in any material that you download). Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of DHCPL copyright and other proprietary rights.
4. Proprietary Rights
All trade names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks and other product and service names and logos on the website and within the content are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Nothing contained on this website should be construed as a grant of a license or right to use any of the trademarks on this website without written and signed permission from DHCPL or the third party owner of other trademarks.
Any unauthorized use of the trademarks or other materials is strictly prohibited and DHCPL will take all necessary action to enforce this right.
5. Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
6. Notice Specific to Documents Available On This Website
Permission to use documents from DHCPL websites is granted according to the following:
- The below copyright notice appears in all copies and that the copyright notice and this permission notice appears.
- No modification or changes of any documents are made
DHCPL documents identified above do not include the design or layout of DHCPL websites or any other DHCPL owned, operated, licensed or controlled website. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any DHCPL website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by DHCPL.
7. Registration: User Names and Passwords
- When you open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to authorize DHCPL any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- DHCPL will not be held liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone using your password or account; either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DHCPL or another party due to someone using your account and password
8. Information submitted through the DHCPL Websites
9. Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, photo albums, calendars, bulletin board services, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to communicate by posting, sending and receiving messages and material that are proper and related to DHCPL services. You agree not to use or encourage or permit others to:
(a) Post, email or make available content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy or is harmful to others in any way (such as publicity and privacy of others)
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DHCPL employee or distributor
- Is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or mis-informative
- infringes any trademark, trade secret, trade dress, copyright or other proprietary rights of DHCPL that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- employees misleading email addresses or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through DHCPL
(b) Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
(c) Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as attributions, legal or other proper notices, labels, proprietary designations and others.
(d) Violate any applicable laws or regulations
(e) Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
(f) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to DHCPL computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with performance of, or impairs the functionality of DHCPL websites and services
(g) DHCPL reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DHCPL reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the websites at any time, without notice, for any reason.
(h) DHCPL reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as DHCPL deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, legal process, governmental request or regulation, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, as a whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
10. Copyright Notice
Please refer to the Copyright Notice page for more information
11. Links to or from Third Party Websites
Except as otherwise expressly stated by DHCPL or a DHCPL website, DHCPL is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third party websites that link to or are linked from the DHCPL websites. The linked websites are not under the control of DHCPL and DHCPL is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked with, or any changes or updates to such websites. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, made available through any third party websites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party. DHCPL is only providing these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DHCPL of the website. We shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion to block links to DHCPL websites through technological or other means without prior notice.
12. Monitoring and Protecting the System from Intrusion
All computer systems are subject to monitoring to assure proper functioning of the system and to provide security for the computer system’s operation. You are consenting to the exercise of our monitoring services by using the computer systems. DHCPL reserves the right to use any legal appropriate measure to prevent and investigate anyone that attempts to deface, delete, modify or tamper with or abuse any DHCPL website, server, database, and information system or technology asset
Products purchased through the www.deccanhealthcare.org website are subject to the return policies found in the Policies and Procedures
14. Disclaimer of Warranty
To the extent allowed by law, ALL PERSONAL AND TEAM ORDER (S) VALUE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. IN PARTICULAR BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION THERE SHALL BE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR OTHER PERSONS CREATING OR TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO PERSONAL AND TEAM ORDER (S) VALUE INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR BONUSES, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, AND DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS, INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMA TION), EVEN IF WE OR OTHER PERSONS CREATING OR TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE OR OTHER PERSONS CREATING OR TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCTS LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED THERETO.
15. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall DHCPL, its officers, directors, employees, agents, or related companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever arising under or as a result of these terms and conditions, the use or inability to use this website or the contents of this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not DHCPL is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “as is” and “as available”.